Transferring Money to Someone with paypal
Transferring Money to Someone
- 1Log into your account. Navigate to the PayPal webpage. Log in using your email address and password.
- Once logged in, click on “My PayPal,” which should appear in the top right-hand side of the screen.
- 2Click on “Pay or send money.” This should be at the top of the screen, below the magnifying glass icon.
- 3Identify the payment type. There are two types of payments you can make. Select the appropriate one:
- Pay for goods or services. Use this option for business-related payments. PayPal will charge your recipient 2.9% of the amount sent, plus an additional 30 cents.
- Send money to friends and family. Use this option for personal payments. Your recipient won’t be charged a fee.
- 4Enter the recipient’s email, phone number, or name. If the person is a contact, their name should show up. You can click on it. After entering the recipient’s name or email address, click on “Next.”
- 5Enter the amount you want to send. You can send as much money as you have in your PayPal balance. If you want to send more, then the extra will be taken from your linked account.
- If you want to add a note, you can add it at this time.
- Click “Continue” at the bottom of the page.
- 6Click on “Send Money Now.” This button appears at the bottom of the page. Your money will leave your account as soon as your recipient accepts the transfer.